Friday 11 March 2016

League Of Legends: Twisted Fate: Inspired Tattoo Design

So a good friend of mine asked me if I could design him a tattoo, at first I was slightly nervous because I hadn't drawn something in a long time and the design was quite complex with shading and placement. 
He does gaming on a game called League of Legends which is a very popular online gaming platform. 
The character he liked and what he wanted the design based on was Twisted Fate's Cards with his quote. 
So we both spoke about what was wanted and how it would be laid out. I did 3 sketches, and finally finished about a week and a half later. This was really fun to design because it was way out of my usual drawing style. This was all hand drawn from start to finish by me. 
I love the end result. 

Here is the few drafts to plan how it will look....


So this is the first sketch for layout purposes. I started to draw this in the middle of February this year. 

This is the second draft with colour placement and shading placement. This was a couple of days after. 

This is the Final design....


Close up of cards, with shading, this is starting off. 

Cards finished and placement of lettering to be completed. 

Finished design. Night-time shot. As poor lighting. 


Final Scanned design. Finished on the 07/03/16 

I am very pleased with how it came out. Just want to thank my friend for believing that I could design this. 

Hope you liked this... 

Lorica 

x

(Please look at the disclaimer. Thank you.) 


No comments:

Post a Comment