Friday 11 March 2016

League Of Legends: Poppy the Yordle without a hammer in this case...

So I have been using League of Legends as inspiration again! Ha ha ha. I decided to draw the champion I use the most which is the super cute but deadly Poppy. Yes, I own up I do dabble in playing LOL, whether I am good at it could be disputed by many. (I'm sorry guys)

So when I first drew Poppy, it was not great. I would say that I needed practice for the drawing. And to be honest I gave up trying to draw her, purely because I couldn't get the colours or shading right.

Here is the first picture....


So I have posted this because you can see an improvement when you see the next drawing I did of Poppy. 
This is the next drawing which I am pretty chuffed with.... 


Base pencil outline and adding colour with shading. 
More colouring and adding depth/ shade. 

Finishing touches like outing certain areas to make more prominent


Finished result... 

Scanned Version. Finished on the 07/03/16 
Another design I hope you like...

Lorica 

x


(please read disclaimer, thanks) 

No comments:

Post a Comment