Friday 11 March 2016

Alice in Wonderland Inspired Playing Card

So after I did the previous design. I got asked to design a Alice in Wonderland playing card for a display. Now if anyone knows me well I love Alice in Wonderland. Too a point that I have a miniature book from Oxford. 

I got an email with an idea of what the card could look like. And a light bulb just went off and I knew exactly what it would look like. It took about two days to complete because I was overly enthusiastic to start designing it. 

I used a base outline and added my twist to it. Adding more interest and using bright colours. 

So here is the base outline....


Basic Outline 

Starting the colouring process with shading 

Same again. More shading. Incorporating colour. 

Outlining and Colouring in. 

Finished Design....


Finished design at night-time. 

Finished result. 

Hope you liked this design... 

Lorica 

x

(please check the disclaimer) 

No comments:

Post a Comment